Released 10/24/17, the October newsletter featured topics on:
- Practice Tests, Field Tests, and Posttests Now Available
- WebXam User’s Workshop Recording Now Available
- Teacher Effectiveness Survey for OTES Gain score Mapping
- WebXam Announces Release of New Pathway Practice Tests for 2017-18 Project Year
- SME item writing recruiting
- Graduation Requirements/Reporting
An archived version of this email newsletter is available here.
The 2017-2018 WebXam User’s Workshop took place at CETE on October 11th. The workshop included information on navigating the new system, how to conduct tests, and run reports.
If you were unable to attend, please view our recording of this information/training session here.
2017-18 WebXam User’s Workshop Info:
The next users workshop will take place October 11, 2017 9am-12 noon. WebXam staff welcome users to attend our online stream of the WebXam Users Workshop or attend in person in Columbus, Ohio. To register and learn more go to https://news.webxam.org/users-workshop/.
This workshop will be available via livestream here: https://www.youtube.com/user/OSUCETE.