The 2019-2020 WebXam User’s Workshop is fast approaching. This is your opportunity to learn more about what’s new with the WebXam testing system, brush up on certain aspects of the system, and to learn more about testing preparation and course blueprints.
You can join us on October 9th, 2019 (either in-person at CETE or via our live broadcast on YouTube) to take part of this great learning opportunity for both teachers and administrators. This workshop is especially helpful for those who are new to the WebXam testing system. You can access the live recording on this page (link will be provided on the day of the workshop).
The agenda for the workshop is as follows:
- Assessment Item Writing/Testing Preparations
- Brief Walk-through of the WebXam System
- Blueprint/Psychometric review
- WebXam Report Overview
- Welding Performance Assessment info session
- 2019-2020 Item-writing update