Released February 9, 2021, the February newsletter featured topics on:
- Winter Pretest Window Closing
- WebXam Tests – retake policy change
- Construction Technologies Updates
- Item Writer recruiting
- Course Outline Changes for 175003 and 176007
- WebXam 2020-2021 Calendar information
An archived version of this email newsletter is available here.
The Ohio Department of Education and WebXam are pleased to announce that WebXam tests now may be retaken in the same school year by graduating seniors after allowing for additional instruction time. This change enhances opportunities for students to demonstrate technical skills attainment for the purpose of graduation and report cards. The policy for WebXam same-year retakes includes:
- Graduating seniors may retake most WebXam tests once in their final school year;
- A retake must be scheduled at least 30 days after the original assessment was performed;
- Field tests may not be retaken due to the length of the tests and earlier closing of the field test window.
Additional information regarding WebXam can be found on the Career-Technical Education Assessment webpage or contact Matt Winkle.